Tuesday, May 17, 2011

{behind the seams.} photographing the lilah tank dress

andrea1
There are certain aspects of the itzi & bitzi process that I enjoy a bit more than others...and I have to admit seeing the clothes on a live model getting photographed is one of my favorite parts.  After spending time in the design room, filled with fabric piles and clothes on hangers, it's always good to get out and spend time with one of my favorite little models and her mom the photographer!  Here I am helping Anja adjust the ribbon belt, although she would prefer for it to be a little pocket....I'll have to incorporate one into the next design:)


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first blog post! I love it! It will be fun to learn more about your behind the seams work. (Very creative title, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Andrea! Cute title! ;o)

    ReplyDelete