Sunday, September 11, 2011

photographing the {evelyn} collection Fall 2011

    evelyn.bts2
What a fun photo shoot!  I was so excited to use my niece Anna and her cousin Cianna for models.  They both were in town visiting Minneapolis! What a beautiful pair. Love how the sun lit up this shot up so beautifully! 
evelyn.bts1
The girls were great!  They had so much fun goofing around with each other, and came up with some really silly faces along the way.  
evelyn.bts3

Here's a shot post photo shoot...with my niece Abigail, my mom, and Anna.  I was fortunate to have them all along to help out!

Thanks to my wonderful photographer Sonja!  Her pictures continue to impress me...what a wonderful friend!  I think I'm going to try to get a shot of her next time...get her out from behind that camera ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment